Rufus Wainwright - Going to a town (official)

I´m going to a town that has already been burnt down.* I´m going to a place that has already been disgraced.* I´ m gonna see some folks who have already been let down.* I´m so tired of America.* I´m gonna make it up for all of the Sunday Times.* I´m gonna make it up for all of the nursery rhymes.* That never really seem to want to tell the truth.* I´m so tired of you America.* Making my own way home.* Ain´t gonna be alone.* I got a life to lead.* America.* I got a life to lead.* Tell me. Do you really think you go to hell for having loved?.* Tell me. And not for thinking that everything you´ve done is good?* I really need to know.* After soaking the body of Jesus Christ in blood.* I´m so tired of America.* I really need to know.* I may just never see you again or might as well.* You took advantage of a world that loved you well.* I´m going to a town that has already been burnt down.* I´m so tired of you America.* Making my own way home.* Ain´t gonna be alone.* I got a life to live.* America.* I got a life to lead.* I got a soul to feed.* I got a dream to heed.* And that´s all I need. * Making my own way home.* Ain´t gonna be alone.* I´m going to a town that has already been burnt down.

 

posted by Ainhoa on 12:21 p. m.

0 comentarios:

Search